The 16U Novice age division is for players born in 2006 and 2005. The 2021 registration fees are $350. The 16U season is set up as follows:
- The season runs from early April until the end of June (approx. 24 sessions)
- All players receive a shirt,shorts and socks to keep
- 16U have two floor times per week TENTATIVELY Tuesdays and Thursdays .
- All 16U will be on the floor at the same time and divided into respective teams. The season will include practices and games.
- Depending on numbers 16U and 14U may combine floor times.
- The season will end with a Day of Champions
- Depending on AHS guidelines there may be the opportunity to form a tournament team to compete in tournaments and provincials.
- Required Equipment is a hockey/lacrosse helmet with a cage, lacrosse/hockey gloves,shoulder pads, arm pads, mouthguard, jock/jill, lacrosse stick and clean running shoes.